when will the next update came out?
Silent Depth Submarine Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to Silent Depth, a WWII 3d submarine simulation for your PC.
Being a member of the Silent Service of the US Navy you take command of a Gato/Balao class submarine and go on extended patrols in the dangerous waters of the Pacific in world war II. Your task is to attack Japanese merchant ships without being caught by destroyer escorts either using your torpedo weapons or your deck gun in a realistic environment. Control your submarine, use your strengths and find the weak spots of your enemy. Only that way you have a chance to survive this thrilling 3d simulation. Run silent, run deep!
- Real day/night cycles with realistic sun/moon/star settings and lighting
- Different weather conditions with changed visibility (including fog, rain)
- Realistic water
- A huge world: The whole Pacific!
- Realistic damage models, repair your submarine, prioritize your tasks dependent whether your submarine is surfaced or not
- Sink enemy ships with torpedoes or your deck gun
- More than 10 different ships to encounter like battleships, carriers, destroyers, cruisers, tankers, troop transporters, freighters, submarines
- Different kind of fleets, single targets, with and without escorts are being generated
- Three difficulty levels
- Different water quality settings depending on your hardware
We'll be glad to receive feedback, though, before committing any bad ratings, think about telling us, so we can find a solution together!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Where do we find updates to the standalone pc version?
Hello! Do you have plans for steam? Er are you already on steam?
Hi Snorrp, it is on Steam available. Keep diving!
That game is a gem. Good job!
Does the pc version of the game have enemy aircraft?